Airfare rates noted here include ALL fees, surcharges and taxes, based on an Atlanta departure. See a deal you love? Take Clark's advice: Buy the offer immediately and then figure out why you want to go there! Major airlines accept reservations 341 days in advance. The reference "no expiration of travel" on this page indicates that the last permitted day of travel is April 20, 2016. Naturally, we must make the following disclaimer*.
These HOT deals have no ticket-by date and could vanish at anytime. Act fast on a purchase!
- LOWER! One-way trips to Philadelphia are $48 on travel started on or after June 18. Valid Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday. Complete travel on or before April 20, 2016. Valid on American, nonstop.
- Travel nonstop to Miami at one-way rates of $78 on trips completed on or before April 20, 2016! A 14-day advance purchase required. Travel any available day. No blackout dates! Surcharges may apply on peak dates/flight times. Valid on American. Delta matches on southbound flights operating between 10:30A-1P; northbound between 11A-1P.
- Travel to Ft. Lauderdale at a round-trip rate of $176 when booked 14-days or more in advance. Travel any available day. Travel south on flights operating between 6-8:30A or 8:30P-midnight; northbound between 5-7:30A or 5:15P-midnight. Stay at least one Saturday night. No expiration of travel and no blackout dates! Valid on Delta, nonstop.
- Round-trip rates of $176 to Orlando require a 21-day advance purchase. Travel any available day. Valid south on flights operating between 5-8:30A; north between 5:20-7A or 7-9P. Stay at least one Saturday night. No expiration of travel and no blackout dates. Valid on Delta, nonstop.
BOOK AHEAD DOMESTIC DEALS
SUMMER SALE TO ALASKA! Purchase these round-trip sale rates by May 28:
A 14-day advance purchase required. Travel any available day. Stay a Saturday night or up to a month. Complete travel on or before August 31. No blackout dates! Valid on Delta via Seattle to Juneau; nonstop to Anchorage. American Airlines matches with service via Dallas or Seattle.
FIRST CLASS DELTA SALE! First Class perks include luxury seats, complimentary drinks, healthy snacks and no fees for the first three checked bags. Purchase these one-way First Class fares through May 27 (based on a round-trip purchase):
$149 St. Louis*
$154 New Orleans
$171 Ft. Lauderdale, Miami
$172 Daytona Beach
$175 Austin*, Milwaukee, Washington DC-Reagan
$188 San Antonio
A 21-day advance purchase required. Travel any available day starting on or after June 3. A Saturday night minimum stay required. Complete travel on or before August 17. *Blackout dates: Austin, June 4-July 8; St. Louis, June 5-8, 11-15, 18-22. Book at Delta Air Lines.
DELTA AIR LINES NEWS! Delta will launch nonstop flights from Medellin and Cartagena in Colombia on December 19. Service will be offered daily to Medellin and three times per week to Cartagena.
SPIRIT AIRLINES NEWS! The ultra-low cost carrier, Spirit Airlines will add additional service to and from nine new cities from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport:
Cleveland, Las Vegas, and Orlando: now
Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Tampa: June 18
Los Angeles: August 20
Boston: September 10
Ft. Myers: September 10-April, 2016
With these additional routes, Spirit Airlines will operate nonstop flights from Atlanta to 15 cities. Current nonstop routes from Atlanta include: Atlantic City, Chicago, Dallas-Ft. Worth, Detroit, Ft, Lauderdale, and Houston. Spirit offers connecting service to over 30 more domestic and international cities from Atlanta.
Before you book, learn about additional costs for carry-on bags, checked bags, advance seat assignments and more. One big gotcha: One carry-on item measuring more than 16”x14”x12” will cost you $26 when booked in advance online, or pony up $35 at the airport.
HURRY! The following one-way deals are offered by United Airlines (American and Delta match to select destinations). There is no ticket-by date which means these rates could vanish at any moment. All destinations require one flight connection:
- $145 Calgary, Alberta: A 7-day advance purchase required. Travel any available day through April 20, 2016.
- $146 Halifax, Nova Scotia: A 30-day advance purchase required. Travel any available day through April 20, 2016.
- $168 Quebec City, Quebec: A 21-day advance purchase required. Travel any available day through April 20, 2016.
- $190 Montreal, Quebec: A 14-day advance purchase required. Travel any available day through April 20, 2016.
Travel to Buenos Aires, Argentina at a round-trip rate of $1,013 on trips started on or after June 1 and completed on or before July 31. No advance purchase required. Travel any available day. Stay at least any three nights. Valid on Aerolineas Argentinas via Miami with Delta. Purchase by May 26.
NEW! Travel nonstop to Bermuda at round-trip rates of $540 when booking 21 or more days in advance. Add $10 per direction for Friday-Sunday travel. A 3-night minimum stay required. Complete travel on or before April 20, 2016. No blackout dates. Purchase by May 26. Valid on Delta.
Take advantage of a round-trip offer from New York-JFK to Milan, Italy of $667 from Delta (nonstop). Depart August 23-December 18 or December 25-March 1, 2016. Add $25 per direction for Friday, Saturday outbound and/or Friday-Sunday returns. A 7-night minimum stay required. Purchase by June 9. Round-trip rates from Atlanta are $1,052 based on 21-day advance purchase fares to/from JFK. Note: Milan's World Fair runs through October 31.
Round-trip rates of $837 to Brussels, Belgium are valid on September 10-October 28 departures. Valid Monday, Wednesday, Sunday outbound; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday returns. Add $30 per direction for other travel days. Valid on Delta, nonstop. Purchase by May 26.
NEW! Travel with American/British Airways to Frankfurt, Germany this summer at a round-trip rate of $866. Depart by August 22. Add $30 per direction for Thursday-Saturday outbound and/or Friday-Sunday returns. Stay one Saturday night or stay up to six months. Routing is via Philadelphia. Purchase by June 2.
AUTUMN IN GERMANY! Purchase these round-trip rates through May 26:
$870 Dusseldorf, Germany
A 14-day advance purchase required. Depart September 10-October 28. Add $30 per direction for Thursday-Saturday outbound; Friday-Sunday returns. Stay one Saturday night or up to 30 days. Valid on Delta, nonstop.
SUMMER IN SWITZERLAND! Travel nonstop with Delta to Zurich at round-trip rates of $1,103 on departures through September 9. Add $30 per direction for Thursday-Saturday departures and/or Friday-Sunday returns. Stay one weekend or up to three months. Purchase by May 26.
Travel to Auckland, New Zealand from Los Angeles at round-trip rates of $1,083 on departurs through June 21 or July 24-September 21. No advance purchase required. Add $25 per direction for Friday-Sunday travel. Purchase by May 28. Valid on Air New Zealand, nonstop.
GO NOW! Travel from Los Angeles to Denpasar, Bali at a round-trip rate of $834. No advance purchase required. Depart now through May 31 or August 1-November 20. Add $50 per direction for Friday, Saturday travel. No minimum stay required; one year max. Valid on Singapore Airlines via Singapore. One free stopover permitted. Purchase by May 26.
NEW! Travel at round-trip rates of $823 to Nairobi, Kenya on October 26-December 6 departures. Travel any available day. Stay at least one weekend or up to one year. Add $60 per round-trip for August 11-October 25 departures. Purchase by May 27. Valid on KLM via Amsterdam. Stopovers not permitted.
Travel to Cairo, Egypt at a round-trip rate of $881 on August 26-October 19 departures. A 7-day advance purchase required. Travel any available day. Stay one weekend or up to one year. Valid on Lufthansa via Frankfurt (no stops). Purchase by May 27.
Rates of $950 round-trip to Casablanca, Morocco are valid on June 8-July 31 or August 26-October 25 departures. A 7-day advance purchase required. Add $30 per direction for Thursday-Saturday departures; Friday-Sunday returns. Stay one Saturday night or up to a year. Purchase by May 27. Valid on Delta via Paris. Stopovers not permitted.
NEW + BONUS! American/British Airways offers rates of $1,448 round-trip to Nairobi, Kenya on September 13-December 6 or January 10-March 31, 2016 departures. Travel any available day. Stay one weekend or up to one year. Routing is via London. One free stopover permitted. Purchase by May 27.
Drive a deal out of Florida! One-way car rentals from Florida to cities up the East Coast are priced as low as $9.95 per day on rentals completed by May 31. The promotion is aimed at moving a surplus of vehicles out of the state brought in by visiting snowbirds. Rent an Economy through Full size vehicle for $9.95 a day; an SUV for $19.95 or minivan for $24.95. There are no additional drop fees to locations outside of Florida (participating drop locations). Valid at participating Florida locations only. Rental rates vary by company. Book with these participating companies:
Search prices at gas filling stations in all 50 states and narrow down to the city or zip code at Fuel Price Finder, a free AAA source. Also, try out the Fuel Cost Calculator (enter start point/destination/vehicle make, year, model) to get the estimated fuel cost for your next road trip.
NEWS! Are you sitting on unused frequent flyer miles? Results of a new survey claim that airlines are offering the highest number of point seats since 2010 for domestic travel (redeeming for long-haul international travel is still challenging). The survey looked at available point seats for a June-to-October window and found that 74% of the flights checked have seats open for reward reservations. Southwest tops that chart with 100% availability followed by JetBlue at 87% and Alaska at 80% (Delta ranked 16th).
- Travel Booking and Planning Guide - How to score the best deals
- International Travel Tips: Exchanging Money, Overseas Mobile Connections & Booking
- Travel Insurance Guide
Want to see these deals in your social feeds?
* Disclaimer: We point you to the best deals, but we're not travel agents. Members of Team Clark, the Consumer Action Center, or the studios of WSB Radio cannot assist with booking airline tickets, other modes of travel - nor provide airline flight information. When you need assistance, please contact a professional travel agent or travel company.