Next time you're out shopping, you have to take time to make smart decisions when you see those screaming "SALE, SALE, SALE!" signs. Let these free apps help you find the best price on whatever you're buying.
Save big money using these apps
- Amazon Price Check - Scan a barcode or snap a picture of an item and then compare against Amazon prices.
- BuyVia - Scan a barcode and compare against online prices.
- Milo - Lets you search the shelves of local stores at home and on-the-go.
- PriceGrabber - Get the lowest prices on computers, electronics, furniture, cameras and more.
- RedLaser - Shopping price comparison app. Find the best prices online or locally, and get product reviews.
- Shelfbucks - Get in-store personalized deals sent right to your smartphone.
- ShopSavvy - Scan a barcode and compare against online prices.
- Shopular - Get the best in-store mobile coupons for your favorite stores.
- Smoopa - Scan a barcode and compare against online prices.
- Walmart's Savings Catcher - Enter your receipt number and if there's a lower advertised price, you get the difference.
Looking for apps to help you get the best deal when buying groceries? Be sure to see my newly updated grocery app guide.