Follow Clark Smart Travel pages for the latest news
International Travel Tips: Money, Mobile & Booking
In this Overseas Travel guide, you'll learn how to use cell phone, mobile, and wifi overseas; the best ways to exchange and handle money; and I'll give you my tips for finding great deals on accommodations.
Clark's Recent Travel Advice
- What's up with travel clubs promising free travel?
- Tipping for the holidays: Who and how much?
- Bogus pizza leaflet scam still operating
- The secret to scoring $1 seats on Megabus
- AirBNB offers money-saving alternatives to hotel rooms
- How to avoid paying $51 for a 60-cent toll
- Frontier Air's $25 one-way fares!
- The #1 mistake people make at hotel checkout
- 4 hot scams targeting international travelers
- Cell phone cameras help document rental car damage
- The #1 rule of cheap travel
- Best and Worst Airlines for Miles Redemption
- Best Sunscreen For Your Money
- Cheap Ways To Get Airfare You Need To Know About!
Recent Video Tips: Travel
- Free in-flight Wi-Fi now available
- Airlines with the highest bag fees—and how to avoid paying them
- Clark Travels: London, November 2015
- Best travel times to avoid traffic this Thanksgiving
- Fake hotspots that look like legit public Wi-Fi
- Don't be scammed by a fake hotel booking site
- Will this waterproof, ID-theft-proof wallet really protect your money?
- Be aware of cancellation fees when booking airfare
- Why September is a great time to travel!
- When to book 2015 holiday travel (Hint: Hurry!)
- Labor Day flights will be the busiest ever
- Heading overseas? How to avoid a few common ripoffs
- New app helps you navigate a city like a local
- Apps help you find the cheapest gas