Follow Clark Smart Travel pages for the latest news
International Travel Tips: Money, Mobile & Booking
In this Overseas Travel guide, you'll learn how to use cell phone, mobile, and wifi overseas; the best ways to exchange and handle money; and I'll give you my tips for finding great deals on accommodations.
Clark's Recent Travel Advice
- Here's how to skip those horribly long airport security lines
- Best and worst airlines for customer satisfaction
- EXPIRED: $29 flights from Frontier Air
- Why you might have to start tipping your Uber driver
- Did Lyft remove its cap on surge pricing without telling users?
- These are the top 10 islands in the U.S.
- Save money and stress on your next flight with these tips
- 10 things to know about getting the cheapest summer airfare
- Best sunscreen for your money
- 6 ways to maximize a staycation
- Plane passenger's 'awful' ponytail is every traveler's worst nightmare
- Megabus fights with passengers over compensation for burned bags
- Cruise line charges widower $853 'rebooking fee' after wife's death
- 15 tips and apps to make your travels cheaper and easier
Recent Video Tips: Travel
- Unexpected charges on your hotel bill
- The best months for finding bargain airfares
- Cut that airline cancellation fee to $19
- Free in-flight Wi-Fi now available
- Airlines with the highest bag fees—and how to avoid paying them
- Clark Travels: London, November 2015
- Best travel times to avoid traffic this Thanksgiving
- Fake hotspots that look like legit public Wi-Fi
- Don't be scammed by a fake hotel booking site
- Will this waterproof, ID-theft-proof wallet really protect your money?
- Be aware of cancellation fees when booking airfare
- Why September is a great time to travel!
- When to book 2015 holiday travel (Hint: Hurry!)
- Labor Day flights will be the busiest ever