International Travel Tips: Money, Mobile & Booking
In this Overseas Travel guide, you'll learn how to use cell phone, mobile, and wifi overseas; the best ways to exchange and handle money; and I'll give you my tips for finding great deals on accommodations.
Clark's Recent Travel Advice
- The #1 Rule of Cheap Travel
- Free Apps Help You Save Money On Last-Minute Hotels
- Inside the Timeshare Sales Pitch
- How To Get a Passport
- Trip and Travel Insurance Guide
- 5 Cheap Vacation Ideas
- How To Save Money on Disney
- Your Alternatives To Buying Costly Car Rental Insurance
- Technology Will Shut Down Hotel Towel Thieves
- Beware of These Hotel Fees
- Cheap Hotel Rooms If You're Willing To Sacrifice Space
- Your Rights If Your Flight Gets Cancelled
- Steal a Deal to Northern Europe and Scandinavia
- Cheap Way To Get Airfare Comes Under Scrutiny
Recent Video Tips: Travel
- Apps to help you speak and learn foreign languages
- New website helps uncover cheaper airfares
- Airlines offering basic, seat-only fares
- Clark Howard tours Vietnam 2014
- Clark Howard flies Spirit Airlines and tries to beat the fees.
- How to avoid expensive hotel wifi
- Free app turns phone into panic button
- Airline baggage fee surcharges this holiday?
- Are online Flash Sales really a deal?
- The truth behind Spirit Air's low prices
- Beware of hotel booking scam sites
- Save on travel booking and accommodations
- Get the best deal on foreign currency exchange
- Find a deal on a great travel destination